What is Walking Football?
- It is low-impact, team-based exercise, utilising the defined ‘Walking Football Rules and Formats’ – specifically non-contact with the players ‘always having one foot on the ground’.
- Matches are played with modified formats (5v5/6v6) on smaller pitches with shortened game times
- Walking Football aims to provide participants with physical & mental health benefits, social contentedness and promotion of the benefits of ongoing physical activity.
Walking Football Sessions
- Registrations required – fill out the form below!
- Cost: $5 per session
- Next Session: Thursday, February 27th, 9:30am to 10:30am
- North Turramurra Recreation Area, 361B Bobbin Head Road, North Turramurra
- Afterwards join us at Club Turramurra (Turramurra Bowling Club) for morning tea!