NSFRA is the exclusive referee organisation who appoint to North Shore community games. There are many benefits to begin your journey as a football referee.
To register for a Level 4 (introduction) course, please follow the step-by-step guide to help ensure registrations are as smooth as possible. If you have any issues during these 4 steps, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to help resolve.
Enrollment of Level 4 course through DRIBL
Head to https://registration.dribl.com/club/3848 and please select on the relevant course date option which you wish to participate in. e.g. Level 4 Refereeing Course – Warrimoo Oval – Sunday 10 December 2023
DRIBL Login or Create An Account
NSFRA use DRIBL for appointments, availability and match cards. It is important to create an account or sign in to your existing account to proceed with course registrations. Fill in all your details on each screen and proceed with payment.
* NOTE * if you are registered as an NSFRA 2023 Summer Football Referee, please email email@example.com to receive your voucher code, applied at the checkout, for discounted Level 4 Course Registration.
Uniform Order through DRIBL
* NOTE * Please enter (Women’s/Men’s) S/M/L etc… under the Merchandising section during the registration process. Uniforms that are ordered 3 days in advance of the course date will be supplied on the day of the course. We can’t guarantee uniforms will be available if referees register and order 2 or less days before the course. However, they will be available for pick up from the NSFA office.
Entrainu Introduction Course Prerequisite Learnings
Before attending the practical session, referees must complete the Entrainu Introduction Course.
Please click here and Select ‘Football Australia Learner’, then sign in to your PlayFootball Account, or Create An Account.
- On the left sidebar of the homepage, select ‘Training Library’ then select ‘Referee, View Courses’
- Choose the Laws of the Game module, and select ‘Enrol’
- Go through the 6 modules and take notes. This may take you 3-4 hours so please set some time aside to do it. You can sit it more than once so you can take breaks.
- Once complete, in the ‘Skills Passport’ there will be a downloadable PDF certificate that confirms your completion of the 6 modules. Please download the PDF and bring an electronic or printed copy of it to show on the Level 4 course practical day.
* NOTE * If you have any technical issues with the software, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. This is a FA resource and all enquiries can only be sorted by contacting these emails.