The Northern Suburbs Football Association (NSFA) is seeking support for the North Turramurra Recreation Area (NTRA) Development, a vital initiative to improve recreational amenities and foster community engagement.
We urgently request your support by signing this petition before the upcoming vote by Ku-ring-gai Councillors on 20 June 2023 to decide whether to proceed with the project.
Recently, Councillor Cedric Spencer has put a motion forward for the next Ku-ring-gai Council Meeting on 20 June proposing to stop the NTRA Development. Take a look at the 20 June Council meeting agenda – the motion is NM.1
We have started a petition to defeat the motion to stop the NTRA Development to ensure that the development continues to proceed. Every signature helps.
Sign here! https://www.change.org/ntra-development
The new facilities will benefit:
- Skellern Cup players – Primary School Girls
- Junior Holiday Camps
- Community Coaching Courses
- NSFA Cup’s & Tournaments,
- XLR8 Development Skills Clinics
- Sustainability Action Plan Goals and Activations
- Northern Tigers Players, SAP Players & Development Squad players
- The facility will also feature a café and a new community room, benefiting members of the community at large.
The 20 June vote is incredibly important for the project to proceed. The support of our whole community in signing the petition you are expressing your support for the NTRA Development to proceed, recognising its potential to enhance recreational opportunities, foster community cohesion and provide modern facilities for the benefit of players, supporters and the wider community.
Take a look at this Fact Sheet providing information on the NTRA Development...
Thanks very much for your support – let’s do this and make the NTRA Development a reality!