NSFA are excited to announce that our Summer Football competition will commence on Monday 1st November. Over 200 teams have already registered for the upcoming season, make sure you register ASAP if you want to secure a spot. Some competitions are full / close to capacity, the closing date for registrations is Friday 22nd October.
Once again we are offering competitions at four different venues:
- North Turramurra Recreation Area (synthetic)
- Blackman Park (Lane Cove, synthetic)
- Gore Hill Oval (St Leonards, synthetic)
- Mills Park (Asquith, natural grass)
Click here for a full breakdown of all competitions age groups that are offered.
Competitions Calendar and Age Groups
6-aside competitions are offered at the following venues on the following days. The calendar for each venue differs due to the availability of the ground and public holidays. All competitions will have a break over the Christmas and New year period and resume in 2022.
|Gore Hill Oval (St Leonards)||Monday||9|
|NTRA (North Turramurra)||Monday||11|
|Blackman Park (Lane Cove)||Tuesday||11|
|Mills Park (Asquith)||Tuesday||12|
|NTRA (North Turramurra)||Wednesday||10|
|Mills Park (Asqutih)||Thursday||12|
Click here to view the competitions calendar for each venue.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Register
- Determine your preferred venue and age group you wish to enter by visiting the links above.
- Ask your friends to form a team together (8 or 9 players usually) and decide on a team manager.
- Team manager registers your team here – payment is required by October 25th.
- All players from the team register indiviudally here – this is free but required to play in the competition.
Based on current government advice, up until 1st December 2021 the following rules & restrictions will apply.
- All participants, officials & spectators aged 16 and over must provide evidence of being double vaccinated prior to entering the field perimeter
- All participants, officials and spectators entering the field must sign in via QR code or on the supplied registration sheet.
- Spectators will be limited to ONE per player.
Please continue to check here for the Government’s updates about areas of close and casual contact and advice of what to do should you have been at these locations. The latest NSW Government advice for Greater Sydney can be found here