Northern Suburbs Football Association has over 16,500 playing members and over 1,200 coaches currently involved in 2019. A core aim of NSFA is to increase the quality of football for all players involved in the game through the continued education and investment into coaching. The NSFA coaching scholarships are a priority investment to increase the amount of qualified advanced coaches within the NSFA community and providing vital role models and mentors to other coaches.
Each successful candidate will receive the following investment:
- Fee covered for FFA Advanced C-Licence Youth course ($1,155)
- Ongoing support from NSFA Technical Director & NSFA Community Football Manager
Payment of the NSFA Coaching Scholarship is to be made in two transactions of 50%. The first transaction will occur at the commencement of candidates undertaking the FFA Advanced C-Licence course.
The second transaction of 50% will occur at the completion of the FFA Advanced C-Licence course assessment and the completion of criteria listed below.
Candidate completion criteria:
- Completion of FFA Advanced C-Licence Youth course and assessment within ONE calendar year
Places are currently reserved for upcoming FFA C-Licence to be held at in NSFA by NSFA Technical Director Jason Eagar (Oct / Nov dates).
- Gain accreditation as an FFA Community Coach Education MiniRoos Presenter
- Committed to a coaching role within NSFA club/program for 12 months
NSFA C Licence Course Dates:
- Sun 1 Dec 8.30am to 4pm
- Sun 8 Dec 8.30am to 4pm
- Sun 15 Dec 8.30am to 4pm
- Sat 1 Feb 8.30am to 4pm
- Sun 2 Feb 8.30am to 4pm
- Sat 8 Feb 8.30 to 4pm
- Sun 9 Feb 8.30 to 4pm
Minimum Criteria Required
- A current member of the INSPIRE coach support program
- Provide a CV with full details of coaching experience and accreditation
- The Applicant should exemplify the NSFA Vision, Mission and Values during all coaching activities
- Outstanding Communication Skills
- A reference from the current NSFA club, applicants are coaching within
All applications are to be submitted to the NSFA Community Football Manager Ed Ferguson by COB Friday 2nd August 2019.
Application submission email – email@example.com
If you would like any further information regarding the NSFA Coaching Scholarship program or application process, please contact Ed Ferguson – (02) 9449 4933 – firstname.lastname@example.org