Northern Suburbs Football Association has over 17,000 playing members and over 1,200 coaches currently involved in 2023. A core aim of NSFA is to increase the quality of football for all players involved in the game through the continued education and investment into coaching. NSFA are pleased to announce the NSFA coaching scholarship as a priority investment to increase the amount of qualified advanced coaches within the NSFA community and providing vital role models and mentors to other coaches.
Better Coaches –> Better Playing Experience –> Better Football
Please see guidelines for further details on the application process.
Application Process: Minimum Criteria Required
- A current member of the INSPIRE online coach support program – https://inspire-fc.tv/
- Provide a CV with full details of coaching experience and accreditation
- The Applicant should exemplify the NSFA Vision, Mission and Values during all coaching activities
- A reference from the current NSFA club the applicant is coaching within
- Outstanding Communication Skills
All applications are to be submitted to the NSFA Coach Development Manager by COB Friday 18th August 2023.
Application submission email – Jake.firstname.lastname@example.org
Note – NSFA C-Licence course dates to be confirmed once Football Australia x Football NSW agree the rollout of Advanced C-Licence courses across associations from late 2023/early 2024 and beyond.
If you would like any further information regarding the NSFA Coaching Scholarship program or application process, please contact Jake Stephenson direct.