NSFA 6-a-side Summer Football is back for 2021!
Once again we are offering competitions at four different venues:
- North Turramurra Recreation Area (synthetic)
- Blackman Park (Lane Cove, synthetic)
- Gore Hill Oval (St Leonards, synthetic)
- Mills Park (Asquith, natural grass)
Click on the venues above to view the draft competition schedules to see the age groups currently on offer!
In the release of the NSW Government’s release of their roadmap out of the existing restrictions, the following was stated regarding community sport;”[…Community sport can recommence…] when NSW hits the 80% double dose vaccination target“
Due to this, we are unable to commence our Summer Football competition on the initially intended 11th October start date. At this point in time, we have no further guidance with regards to timelines and how the Football Calendar will be impacted.
The Competitions Department are hopeful that we will be able to commence our competitions in early November. With a November start date, this will allow for the Competitions Department to schedule an 8-10 week season. Team registration fees will be reduced at a pro-rata rate in order to reflect this.
The current planned start date of our Summer Football Competition is Monday 1st November.
The start date is dependant on the public health order. We have put together the following contigency dates for a November start date:
|Start Date||End Date||Weeks|
Our aim is to deliver a 8-10 week competition. Refunds will be provided to teams if the competition length is shortened beyond this point.
How to Register
- Determine your preferred venue and age group you wish to enter by visiting the links above.
- Ask your friends to form a team together (8 or 9 players usually) and decide on a team manager.
- Team manager registers your team here – payment not currently required due to provisional start date.
- All players from the team register indiviudally here – this is free but required to play in the competition.
- Once the competition start date has confirmed, your team manager will be contacted payment details for the team registration fee, minus any Active Kids vouchers you may have chosen to use.