The World Cup is the biggest event in football so to celebrate we want to run our biggest-ever event!
Get a team together to compete in our XLR8 Mini World Cup, featuring games, skill challenges and prizes.
Sign up on either the Thursday or Friday depending on your age group – see below for details!
Thursday 12th July
- Mini World Cup for Under 8’s/ Under 9’s Age Group
- Mini World Cup for Under 13’s+ Age Group
Friday 13th July
- Mini World Cup for Under 10’s/Under 11’s Age Group
- Mini World Cup for Under 12’s Age Group
Both days at North Turramurra Recreational Area (NTRA), 9am – 1pm. All matches are played in a 5 v 5 team format (includes goalkeepers).
- TEAM REGISTRATIONS ONLY – 5/6/7 player teams, price remains $350 – SEE BELOW FOR MORE INFORMATION
- DETAILS TO BE ENTERED ARE TEAM DETAILS
- Arrival 8:50am, for a 9am kick-off
- ‘500+’ ball mastery with XLR8 coaches
- 2 vs 2 mini-competition
- Team matches from 10am – 1pm – 5 vs 5 format including goalkeepers.
- Minimum number of games based on final team registrations. Minimum of three games of 20 minutes per team.
- BBQ lunch to be provided – sausage sandwich and bottle of water.
- Team and individual prizes to be presented at the end of each day.
- Match rules – Regular NSFA Summer Football rules and regulations
- XLR8 Coaches will Game Lead / Referee on the day
- Players are to be left for XLR8 coaches to coordinate and manage.
- Teammates! You must have a minimum of 5 players, and a maximum of 7 players
- Team name – Nominate your top three countries!
Match day essentials:
- Football playing gear – boots, shinpads
- Water bottle
- BBQ Lunch provided
One team manager will register the squad and pay the team registration fee of $350.
Once your team has completed and paid for their registration we will send the team manager a ‘player information form’ for each player within your squad to fill out and enter their details.
This form must be fully completed prior to the day of competition and will include general information.
Please make sure your team is registered prior to Tuesday 10th July, 9pm