Northern Suburbs Football Association, in partnership with Football NSW will be launching Australia’s first ‘Pararoos Development Centre’ to provide football development training to children and adults with Cerebral Palsy and Acquired Brain Injury.
Due to the recent success of the Pararoos at the world championships in Argentina, NSFA and FNSW are committed to growing our grassroots player pool and providing professional coaching to all interested players.
We are excited to announce that Pararoos stars Ben Atkins, Ben Sutton and Taj Lynch will be coaching all participants!
|Sunday 4th March 2018||10:30am – 11:30am||Valentine Sports Park, Glenwood||Pararoos Training Camp|
|Sunday 22nd April 2018||10am – 1pm||North Turramurra Recreational Area (NTRA)|
|Sunday 6th May 2018||10am – 1pm||North Turramurra Recreational Area (NTRA)|
|Sunday 3rd June 2018||10am – 1pm||North Turramurra Recreational Area (NTRA)|
|Sunday 1st July||All day||Valentine Sports Park, Glenwood||Football 4 all gala day|
|Sunday 12th August 2018||10am – 1pm||North Turramurra Recreational Area (NTRA)|
|TBC – September|
|TBC – October|
|TBC – November||Valentine Sports Park, Glenwood||State Championship|
MiniRoos age groups – Under 11 – $60 for the program
Youth age groups – Under 17 – $90 for the program
Adults – 17 years+/Based on ability – $90 for the program
- Register Now https://www.playfootball.com.au/?id=3
- Register to play
- Enter your FFA number and password
- This will take you through to your FFA portal.
- Click Register
- Check all of your portal details, correct if necessary, and click next.
- This window is your registration window:
- NSFA Development (Club)
- Click either MiniRoos Pararoos Development or Youth Pararoos Development
- Click package
- The next window you click next. If you want to use your Active Kids Voucher you can, however, you will not be able to claim the voucher with another sport when you redeem it with this program. The cost for this program is $60 which is $40 less than the rebate.
- You will then have a couple of additional questions to answer. These questions will assist us to ensure the player is given the correct training.
- The player will now be registered.
You will receive an invoice with the payment details to be made by Direct Credit:
Account: Northern Suburbs Football Association.
BSB: 082 201
Reference: Pararoos and the Players Name.